Introductory Microeconomic book by VK Publications gives an insight into the statistics of economics and covers all the important concepts well needed for class 11th students to perform better in examinations.
Contents Introductory Microeconomics
1. Economics and economy
2. Central problems of an economy
3. Consumer’s Equilibrium— utility analysis
4. Consumer’s Equilibrium— indifference curve analysis
5. Theory of Demand
6. Price Elasticity of Demand
7. Production function and returns to a factor
8. Concepts of cost
9. Concept of revenue
10. Producer’s Equilibrium
11. Theory of supply
12. Forms of market
13. Market Equilibrium under market Equilibrium under solved numerical unsolved numerical project work.