Post Independence India: For Civil Services Examinations
With UPSC’s increasing focus on this aspect of Indian history, this book brings with it examination centric yet comprehensive content on Post-independence Indian. The book focuses on portions important for the examination offering a precise yet immensely useful aid to prepare for the UPSC and state Services examinations. The presentation is simple and student-friendly and the chapters are arranged in a deeply chronological and story-like manner to make for an interesting reading and easy retention.
1. Exam-centric book for Prelim, Main and Interview
2. Holistic approach
3. A balance between Facts and Analysis
4. Multi-dimensional analysis
5. Well organized and structured material
6. Learner-friendly presentation