Our Pasts Part – 2 Textbook in History for Class – 7
A great tool to learn History, this Our Pasts (Part – 2) Textbook in History will be an instant favourite of any student who is studying in class 7. It comes in a paperback form and has been published by the NCERT. Closely following the syllabus and guidelines prescribed by the CBSE, this textbook contains enriched content only to enlighten the young minds with relevant information. Topic Covered in this Textbook:
• Tracing Changes Through a Thousand Years
• New Kings and Kingdoms
• The Delhi Sultans
• The Mughal Empire
• Rulers and Buildings
• Towns, Traders and Craftspersons
• Tribes, Nomads and Settled Communities
• Devotional Paths to the Divine
• The Making of Regional Cultures
• Eighteenth-Century Political Formations Salient Features of the Textbook:
• It contains an interactive flow of words that will keep the students hooked on to the chapters.
• The chapters have been divided into subsections so that it can cover multiple aspects of any era of history.
• Exercises and ‘Do It Yourself’ content at the end of each chapter make sure that the students can evaluate their own pace of learning.
• It presents a clear idea about the colonial period in India in a storytelling manner that gets absorbed by the young minds very easily.