Published in 2014 in a paperback form by NCERT, this Mathematics Textbook will be an ideal pick for students who are to appear for their Class 7 examinations. It follows the guidelines and syllabus that has been laid out by the CBSE. It contains easy to understand instructions that will sharpen the young minds. Written in lucid English, it remains a favourite amongst students.
Following are the contents of this book:
• Chapter 1 – Integers
• Chapter 2 – Fractions and Decimals
• Chapter 3 – Data Handling
• Chapter 4 – Simple Equations
• Chapter 5 – Lines and Angles
• Chapter 6 – The Triangle and Its Properties
• Chapter 7 – Congruence of Triangles
• Chapter 8 – Comparing Quantities
• Chapter 9 – Rational Numbers
• Chapter 10 – Practical Geometry
• Chapter 11 – Perimeter and Area
• Chapter 12 – Algebraic Expressions
• Chapter 13 – Exponents and Powers
• Chapter 14 – Symmetry
• Chapter 15 – Visualising Solid Shapes
Salient Features of the Textbook
• The book comes with enriched features that clearly make it an apt choice for the students.
• It contains graphical and schematic representations of different Mathematical concepts so as to enable the students to understand the concepts clearly.
• Clear instructions along with evaluator content let the students evaluate the depth of his or her knowledge.
• Compilation of different exercises makes it easy for students to develop their Mathematical skills.
• Different theorems and riders have been presented in a jargon-free manner for easy readability and close understanding.
• New concepts have been introduced in such a manner that the students never find a dull moment to sharpen his or her mathematical skills with the help of this book.