Foundation Science chemistry is based on the CBSE syllabus. It is designed to give a clear understanding of science. Wherever possible, activities, experiments and additional exploratory material have been given. The questions at the end of each lesson and in the question bank are of various types. The exercises, the additional exploratory material and the suggested activities meet the requirements of CCE.
Salient Features of the Textbook:
- Provided with material that meets the requirement of Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE)
- Different types of exercises including objective types and an interactive word flow let the students gauge their knowledge base.
- It comes with solved examples, which will help the students understand each and every step of a scientific calculation very easily.
- Practical as well as practical assignments are provided at the end of the book.
- At the end of the book, more questions are included for the students to practice.
- Precise definitions let the students memorise the concepts easily.
- Schematic and graphical representation of data lets the students understand the concepts perfectly.