An excellent apparatus for the students of class 11 to learn the elementary concepts of chemistry is this Conceptual Chemistry (Vol. I). It has been written in simple language, which will help the students to grasp the concepts clearly. The 2017 edition has been published by S. Chand School Books. Penned by S.K Jain and Shailesh K. Jain, it thrives to make the students excel in this subject. Here, the author introduces the students to the world of molecular structure and chemical bonding.
Salient Features of the Textbook:
• Students will also gain ideas about the organic chemistry and environmental chemistry.
• Exercises at the end of each chapter let the students gauge their own knowledge base.
• It comes with pre-solved examples, which will help the students understand each and every step of an equation very easily.
• Precise definitions let the students memorise the concepts easily.
• Schematic and graphical representation of data lets the students understand the concepts perfectly.
• Students are taught about the occurrence, electronic configuration and diagonal relationship of the first element of alkali and alkaline earth metals.
• Reactions with acids and alkalis are also being taught to help the student to have a clear idea about the reactions of different elements.