Chemistry Foundation Course for JEE/NEET/Olympiad Class 9 by MTG Foundation Course Series, curated by a team of competent academicians involved in the making of highly recognised books, offers you a complete study package to ace and excel in school as well as competitive exams. With its simple yet illustrative presentation, it imparts a long-lasting understanding of concepts to lay a strong foundation for exams, like boards, Olympiads, NTSE, NEET/AIIMS/JEE, etc. Concepts are explained in a well-structured and lucid manner, in the form of comprehensive theory followed by illustrations, NCERT activities and solved examples, concept maps which will help students to develop the necessary application and problem-solving skills.
1. A road map that gives direction about the learnt and new concepts by relating the chapters and topics of the previous and current class. Ultimately giving step-by-step guidance for NEET/JEE preparation.
2. Easy to grasp theory which covers all the NCERT content along with Competition Window in between the theory to give an extra edge to your preparation.
3. The theory is complemented with illustrations, NCERT activities and Do You Know sections.
4. Concept Map provided with each chapter helps in an effective recapitulation of the content.
5. Solved examples have been included to clear the concepts involved.
6. Solved exercises of NCERT Textbook are covered with added information for better grades.
7. Practice exercise consists of various types of questions like Multiple Choice Questions (Level-1 & Level-2), Match the Following, Assertion & Reason Type, Comprehension Type, Integer/Numerical Value Type, Subjective Problems (VSA, SA-I, SA-II, LA).
8. Olympiad/HOTS corner covering questions from various Olympiads/Talent Search Exams like NSO, NTSE, etc. with their detailed solutions.
Table of Content:
1. Matter in Our Surroundings
2. Is Matter Around Us Pure
3. Atoms and Molecules
4. Structure of the Atom
5. Chemical Reactions and Equations
6. Carbon and its Compounds
7. Periodic Classification of Elements SOLUTIONS